Hide Away Ironing Board.
Enjoy the convenience of a hide away ironing board.”Ironman”.Ironman is big enough to tackle your toughest ironing requirements and small enough to fit in a drawer.Building a custom ironing center is simple with the Ironman.Hotels,upscale homes, and scores of other locations benefit from Ironman’s unique swivel turret design and space saving footprint.The Ironman is simple to install and perfect for those on the go.
Hide -Away Ironing Center
The “Ironman ” Hide – Away Center is easy to install and simple to use.Mount it on a shelf or hide it in a drawer.It takes seconds to set up .Quickly hides away after each use.The impressive steel turret ball bearing is the heart of the mechanism.Furthermore.the mechanism slides forward on full extension soft close slides. Minimal cutlines blend both sharp creases and smooth surfaces. The result is an ironing board that has tremendous drawer appeal.
Furthermore,the versatile ironing center can be surface mount or hide away.Get everything you need in a great ironing board station. Featured too is the all new Push to Open Satin Nickel Closet Belt Rack and the All New Push to Open Telescopic Closet Valet Rod.
The Built in Ironing Board:
Sturdy compact foldout design & great convenience in a powerful retractable system.
The compact footprint takes up very little space.Hide the ironing board in a drawer for use as a hideaway system Shelf mount the board for open access.Premium features include heavy duty steel base hardware,soft close motion & 5 different secured positions over 180 degrees.A retractable steel frame can also be deployed to further support the assembly for heavier loads.
Key points to consider:
- easy installation: mounts to fixed shelf with 4 screws.
- hide behind drawer face or simple shelf mount
- very little space required:min 24″ wide, 14″ deep,6″ high
- board dimensions: 19.5″ folded, 38.5″ deployed, 13.5 wide
- uniquely engineered heavy duty steel swivel turret design hides premier ball bearing action
- 5 locked in work stations across 180 degrees
- soft close hardware standard
- integrated pull out heavy gauge steel support frame
- custom made heat resistant foam pad included
- compact footprint/great use of space
- call toll free 1.888.572.2434 for customer service.Summary below
- Board: 19 1/2″ (Folded), 38″ (Open), 13 1/2 D, tapers to 5
- Steel Mounting Frame: 13 1/2″ D x 11 3/4″ W x 2 1/2″ .Board and Mounting Combined: 4 1/2″ H, Fit 24″ wide closet system.Heavy-duty, steel ball-bearings swivel base hardware